Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 8

Today I had:

32 oz grapefruit and lemon with zeolites
40 oz green juice (spinach, sprouts, parsley, cucumber, celery)
23 oz concord grape juice-- YUM!
15 oz pineapple, peach
water with zeolites


Felt so good and lively today! I had the energy to focus and I was feeling optimistic about everything. I feel like a barrier of some sort was lifted, particularly pertaining to the juice feast. I feel like it's making me stronger in so many ways. I still don't have a "stop date" in mind. I am just going with the flow. :)

Today I've been emotionally detoxing a bit, but it's better than the past 2 days. It clears up pretty quickly but it's definitely detox.

I had a hot bowel movement around 6 pm so I know I'm getting rid of some pretty intense toxins. It felt good to get out of me, but I sure knew it was leaving! haha Since then, I feel like I have more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment