Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 4

Today I had:

10 oz grapefruit, lemon with zeolites
36 oz green juice (chard, celery, kale, spinach, cucumber, cilantro, parsley, ginger, turmeric)
24 oz veggie juice (celery, red pepper, cucumber, hot pepper)
24 oz fruit juice (pomegranate, peach, apple, blackberry) with MSM and zeolites

I slept in a bit later than usual today. I needed the sleep and I woke up very refreshed. I wasn't very hungry today for a lot of juice because I felt very satisfied with what I was drinking. I think that I don't want as much juice on the weekends. During the weekday when I'm at school, I enjoy the juice because I'm learning all day. But since this was a relaxing weekend for me due to detox, I didn't feel drawn to drink more than necessary.

Today I experienced a lot of intestinal movement and grumbling. I had several bowel movements, all of which were very dark and smelly. The more I went, the better I felt. :)

My skin has cleared up a bit today. I'm guessing it's because of all of the bowel movements. The toxins are really starting to leave via my colon.

Got more produce today for the upcoming week. I realized how many dandelion greens I have in the refrigerator. This should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment