Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 7

24 oz coconut water with zeolites
48 oz kale, dandelion greens, parsley, cilantro, cucumber, carrot, celery, ginger, a tiny apple
48 oz pineapple, grapefruit, peach
8 oz lemon with MSM and zeolites


I woke up feeling a bit hot today in the solar plexus area of my stomach. I was normal temperature everywhere else. I think things were balancing out in my solar plexus chakra because I felt different bursts of energy leaving the area. I just let it flow--nothing to get worked up over. I'm not going to analyze it either.

This morning, I did NOT want to make my juice again. Had another 'episode' just like yesterday...

Today I had my colon hydrotherapy session. It went very well, everything was green. :) The water went pretty far, into my ascending colon. After it was done, I felt more energetic and clear. I want to go to bed really early today though, so I'm going to listen to my body.

I scheduled another colon hydrotherapy session for next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment