Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 2

Today I had:

12 oz lemon juice with water, MSM, camu camu powder, and zeolites
32 oz apple, cantaloupe, pineapple, and peach
54 oz green juice (kale, chard, spinach, dandelion greens, celery, parsley, cilantro, cucumber, 1 beet, 1 carrot, ginger)
15 oz "salsa" juice (tomato, red pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic, hot red pepper
11 oz "margarita" juice (apple, lime, ginger, cinnamon)


The margarita juice was phenomenal! I highly recommend you make it. It tasted sweet, sour, and salty--just like the "real" thing. Here is how it was made:

Margarita recipe
4 green apples (my apples were very small, you may want to use 2 if they're large)
2 limes
chunk of ginger
a pinch of cinnamon

Detox-wise... I had a headache at night and I was a bit dizzy. I noticed that my forearms started to get a few pimple-like bumps. My face's complexion is starting to get a bit icky too. A few pimples just started popping up.

Also I made some herbal tea for myself and I probably had 1/3 of a cup and I started to feel extremely queazy and nauseous. My body didn't want tea at the time, and I actually threw it up. I instantly felt better. I have become more sensitive to what my body wants. Yesterday I had a cup of herbal tea as well, but my body enjoyed it quite much.

No comments:

Post a Comment