Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 6

Today I had:

54 oz green juice (kale, celery, carrot, cucumber, cilantro, parsley, ginger)
42 oz papaya, pineapple, lemon, lime
water with zeolites
14 oz lemon, lime with MSM, camu camu powder, and zeolites


I had a pretty good day today. I was more clear-headed than yesterday. I had a little episode this morning where I didn't want to make any juice, so Tanya made it for me (which I completely appreciated). She was being super supportive. I was resistant to getting up earlier than normal today. Plus, I did a little emotional detoxing today. I let go of certain old thought patterns. And as of 4pm today, I feel more refreshed and VERY optimistic/excited about something (can't put my finger on it quite yet)... I'm ready to personally develop further... and keep going with the juice feast. I was researching Germanic new medicine today like crazy!!!

My green juice was way better today, definitely drinkable. Hopefully will do something similar tomorrow. :)

I had quite a few detox bowel movements. I'm really getting used to those. I urinate all day really, and maybe every other time I go to the bathroom I have a tiny bowel movement.

Tomorrow is colon hydrotherapy. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment