Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 5

32 oz lemon, lime, pineapple with MSM and zeolites
52 green juice (arugula, parsley, kale, cilantro, dandelion greens, celery, cucumber, fresh grown sprouts, dill, green onion, 1 beet, ginger, turmeric, hot pepper)
30 oz grapefruit, blackberry, apple
12 oz water with MSM, zeolites, and camu camu powder
12 oz water with lime


I woke up feeling much more clear-headed today. Pretty good day. In the afternoon I got a bit tired but probably because I wasn't drinking a lot of juice then....

Yeah... today I realized how bad of a green juice preparer I am. Today's green juice was pretty repulsive. My green juices consist of anything and everything in random quantities. Sure it's healthy, but it is seriously repulsive because I'm combining random flavors that don't match (like green onion, beet, ginger, dill, hot pepper...?). I think I'm breaking the whole "too many cooks spoil the soup" rule... I'm taking too many ingredients, making a mixture of them all, and trying to get it down. I need to make more simple green juices I think. Tomorrow I'm going to experiment a bit more with yummier tasting green juices... or else I can't juice feast for too long.

I probably only drank 36 oz of the 52 oz green juice... I never had a green juice that tasted so bad. I felt bad about wasting it, but I couldn't take any more. Keeping it simple tomorrow.

I sat in the direct sunlight around 3pm and enjoyed soaking in some sun rays. It put me in a better mood. :)

Tonight I have a bit of a detox headache and I'm pretty tired... I've been debating if I should drink more juice or just go to bed early. I've been drinking a lot of water and I think I'm going to bed soon. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment